Install Android 4.2 JellyNoid on Galaxy Y S5360 Jelly Bean custom firmware... Now user can Install Android 4.2 JellyNoid on Galaxy Y S5360 Jelly Bean custom firmware.
Here is the complete tutorial how you can it. Before going to forward, do not forget to backup all your personal data and apps.
Android 4.2 JellyNoid Jelly Bean ROM Features:
- full JB-PA ui in Expanded bar
- AOKP like quickpanel
- Jb quickpanel
- modded carrier greper to be Owner icon on Expanded bar
- music toggle
- slider brightness added
- moved signal batery icon data icon to expanded bar
- 20 toggle lidroid
- separated toggles and notification
- remapable expandedbar for more jelly bean taste
- new themed frameworks
- 4 layout on settings menu
- default stock
- paranoid android
- fm radio
1. Enable the Debugging Mode. By enable the debugging mode you can connect own android phone or tablet with PC.
2. You should check your battery. Your batter should be 80% to 85% charges. If your phone or tablet will be off during flashing ROMs or installing mods and updates due to low battery. Then your Phone or tablet will be dead permanently.
3. As, i told you. You should back up all your date. You will need it for new ROM.
4. Your tablet should be Unlocked.
Now we move forward and important part.
Here is the complete detail in different steps.
Read the all steps carefully.
Download JellyNoid ROM for Galaxy Y to your computer. Follow the original XDA thread for future updates and troubleshooting guide.
Connect and mount your Galaxy Y USB memory on your computer using the USB cable.
Now copy/paste the downloaded JellyNoid ROM zip file to your SD card. Make sure the file is in the SD card root (not in any folder).
Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
Now to get in the Recovery Mode. Turn on the phone while pressing and holding the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons.
You will get an exclamation mark now. Again hold your Volume Up and Power buttons. You should now be in your recovery mode.
In ClockworkMod recovery, perform a full data wipe first. Then scroll down to “flash zip from SD card” and press the Power button to select it.
Press the Power button again and select “choose zip from sdcard”.
Now using your volume keys, navigate to the JellyNoid ROM zip file that you copied to your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
After the installation completes, go to “+++++Go Back” and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now” from the recovery menu. The phone will boot now and it might take about 5 minutes to boot on your first time. So, please wait.
That’s it! Your Galaxy Y should now have Android 4.2 JellyNoid Jelly Bean ROM installed on your phone! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.
Now Install Android 4.2 JellyNoid on Galaxy Y S5360 Jelly Bean custom firmware.